Past Relevant Coursework
ECE 411 – Computer Organization and Design (Janurary 2017 - May 2017)
- Designed architecutre for LC3 machine language.
- Used System Verilog to design the architecture necessary for the LC3 machine language. Implemented hazard detection, forwarding, 4-way BTB, global 2-level branch history table, and a 4-way L2 cache.
ECE 419 – Security Lab (Janurary 2017 - May 2017)
- Projects including iOS application security, malware analysis, and capture the flag.
- Developed a chrome extension as a proof of concept for capturing information through hidden form field injection and autofill phishing.
ECE 448 – Artificial Intelligence (August 2016 - December 2016)
- Projects including maze traversals with different search methods, AI heuristic developments for the game Breakthrough (including minmax and alpha beta functionalities), sudoku solvers, digit recognition utilizing the MNIST database for training, text classification, and AI for the game Pong.
ECE 438 – Communication Networks (August 2016 - December 2016)
- Projects in telecommunication and networks, network protocols and architecture.
- Created proxy for packets sent to a server that required packets to be in French.
- Implemented the BGP protocol from scratch, given a string of packets. This included updating peers, updating routing tables on advertisement/withdraw of new routes, and enforcement of valley-free routing.
ECE 385 – Digital Systems Laboratory (August 2016 - December 2016)
- Various projects utilizing System Verilog
- Final project centered on a digit recognition system that was powered and accelerated by the Intel Altera FPGA. This involved monitor driver integration, allowed users to alter digit pixels on the monitor and analyze the new digit. The system used the MNIST database, and a two-layer convolutional neural network for digit prediction.
CS 374 – Algorithms and Models of Computation (Janurary 2016 - May 2016)
ECE 422 – Computer Security 1 (Janurary 2016 - May 2016)
- Projects involving buffer overflow, SQL injection, XSS, cryptography, network security and digital forensics.
CS 418 – Interactive Computer Graphics (August 2015 - December 2015)
- Worked with flight animation, terrain rendering and building, cube mapping for environment mapping.
ECE 391 – Computer Systems Engineering (August 2015 - December 2015)
- Extensive use of x86 architecture and C in projects for class.
- Created Mission Control game from scratch in x86 that ran in kernel space.
- Used C and x86 to create a pictoral traversal game, that required writing to VGA display and integration of USB driver for external game controller for gameplay.
- Final project involved creating an OS modeled after LINUX, from scratch, employing both C and x86. The OS included basic BASH commands, keyboard diverintegration, scheduling, multi-processor and multi-terminal support.
CS 225 – Data Structures (Janurary 2015 - May 2015)
ECE 210 – Analog Signals Processing (Janurary 2015 - May 2015)